Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Adventures of Raff



While I live in the Border City in an rented one bedroom apartment, my kids are being looked after by my mom. I have an Australian Shepherd and her name is Effie. I also have an Iguana - Juanita and I am taking, when I move to Wallyburg, two cats..Riff and Raff.

Riff and Raff are 6 month old gangly, gawky black-as-midnight kittens, and VERY funny!
Raffy is our little Linus. He will go into the bathroom and pull down a towel and drag it in his mouth all over the house! He will grab the duster and do the same. Hence this picture we took of him.....he is a very busy little cat as you can see!
We are rescuers my mom and I. Most of the animals on the farm are drop-offs and we love them all. Riff and Raff were rescued after their mama was hit on the road. They seem to be well adjusted!! Haha!!
Ahh... the farm life. I love it! What would I do without my animals....they all have their own personalities.
Little souls that live with us.

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Cute kitty!

Ahhhh George