Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, January 07, 2008

I've had it!

Okay...Once again, I have been sick. Not just a cold but the flu for crying out loud! Three times on the way to Wallyburg we had to pull over! When is it gonna end!! I am tired of being sick all the flippin time. I take vitamins, I take calcium! I have seen the doc for my "shakes!" I am mentally on top of things...well, as close to being sane as I can! When is it gonna stop!!! AARRGGHHH!

Today is Monday... hey Wilama...sorry to hear about Bif. Not good!

Monday, the beginning of the week. The start...the get-up-and-go, I am not really a fan of Mondays...except...Paranormal State is on tonight!! Yay! I had a comment about orbs from the Queen of Halloween. They are curious little spheres. They kinda freak me out a bit. Knowing all these little souls are floating around you. Weird. I must ponder this...

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Feel better soon!

Ahhhh George