Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Voices in my head


I am no where near ready for Christmas...I am not sure why. I have no decorations, no tree, no nothing. I have no decorations this year because I was SUPPOSED to be in the new house....but the ground hasn't even been broke yet...no its not til spring. SO, I have no Christmas ornaments.

The voices that are rattling around in my head though are saying that there are a few last minute things I have to get.

1). Rum for Eggnog

2). Hairspray

3). Face moisturizer....I am an Olay girl

4). Tin Foil - the turkey is too big

5). ummm...what was 5 again...oh yah, Margarine

6). Garilc coil or something like that for appetizers

7). A hook for my wreath

8). Gin

9). Beer

10). Drop off Comp tickets to our Gala in February to one of our liquor sponsors (thats when Ill get the boozes)

11). Pick up a few more little back up gifts.


I think thats about it.


PLUS, I am working at the hell job this weekend!

I think my first day off will be the 24th. The office here closes up today and re-opens on the 5th. Its a nice holiday, I have so many hours banked that I am taking it all off and going to work at the hell job. If I was to stay home this whole time in that little tiny apartment, I would go nutty.


So much to do, so little time!



5 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Have a great Christmas

Queen of Halloween said...

Have a safe and happy holiday...QoH

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Happy New Year!

Blue
x

Bruno Rocco said...

happy New Year

Wilma said...

Do the voices in your head ever say "Post more often!"?

Cuz they should.

& you should.

Ahhhh George