Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tag...you're it!

Six Random facts about moi.

1). I am terrified for Sharks. Way back when Jaws came out. I was allowed to go. I think I was 6 or 7 years old. It was at the movie theatre during a snow storm when the lights in the movie theatre went out just as Jaws was about to chop on someone. The movie froze with the sharks mouth open before the lights went out. When the lights came back on there was Jaws in the same freeze frame - his mouth wide open!! I almost shat my pants. I have been scared of them ever since.

2). I am a klutz. I will go out of my way to trip on something...anything. I have had more broken bones by tripping, then riding my horse and falling off.

3). I have a belly button phobia. They make me queezy and want to throw up. DO NOT touch your belly button when I am around.

4). I am a cat person. I love cats. Cats will come to me. Dogs will do one of three things to me: avoid me or bite me or jump on me.

5). By pure accident, or luck...while at a concert with my mom (when I was small), Liberace spoke to me and asked me if I played the piano, I replied yes, he showed me his piano ring and told me that if I continued to play maybe I would play like him someday....that didn't pan out for me!

6). I have always wanted to be an RCMP....but married/divorced one instead...I still have a passion for it.


Passing it on...well, I think I will pass this on to whom ever would like to do this...my list is limited.

Ruthie Tuesday
Mick
Mental P Mama
Wilma
Gayle

No comments:

Ahhhh George