Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, December 01, 2008

The Dog House

yup...its what I thought....I am in the dog house because of what happened here at work on Friday.

There are only a few people I hate in this world. Hate is a strong word. I hate both of them. Plain and simple.

These two people make my work place hell. I like my job, when they are not here. When they are here, they feed off of each other, they then gang up on a person, and let 'em have it.

I was getting the Christmas stuff from under the house seats...its a huge storage room and I hear both of them bitching to one another about the cleaning staff here. They bitched so much that they started to get riled up...their voices raised and they started to talk faster...and they were loud. They were crystal clear where I was. They didnt have a clue that I was there.

They are two of the most negative men I have ever encountered. They bitch everyone and anyone out. They are always right AND two shows that we had as regular bookings no longer book here because of them.

There have been two letters sent to the theatre about our back stage staff and how rude they are and nothing gets done.

I was once yelled at by the stage manager for touching the mail. I was about to mail all the letters until he barked "What the bloody hell business is it of your to have those?" I threw them at him and walked out the door....he followed me to MY office still beaking off to me about the damn mail. I have never touched the mail since. Our box office guru has to take them while I stand by her desk to answer the phones!

Instead...I get hauled in and am told to put my ego at the door! Are you kidding me?! My ego...I no longer have a spine let alone an ego! I am not a confrontational person, but tomorrows staff meeting could be interesting.

I have photo copied all my evidence and proof and am ready for the battle! I learned a few things when I was married to an RCMP!

What proof? OHHHH, I let an actor into the change room on Friday night! That was my downfall! The acting troupe have only rented the theatre for the past 2 days. They have the right to go where they want if back stage management is there, so I let her in. Boy, was that a mistake!
The stage manager kicked the actor out of the dressing room and came into my office and blasted me...I didnt back down and so therefore we now have a staff meeting tomorrow.

Yup.

4 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Rooting like mad for you!

Blue
x

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Tooo relieve stress - play nmy tag @ your leisure...

Will mbe bacl later tom se what happened today!

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Opps! Read my mess & tried to delete and re type...
No joy!

Mick & Cathy said...

Sorry to hear you have a couple of assholes in your life. I hate people like that and I've known a few, bide your time and get revenge one day.
Ok two wrongs don't make a right but you'll feel better believe me.

Ahhhh George