Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Quotes

There's a hell of a distance between wisecracking and wit. Wit has truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words.
- Dorthy Parker
This quote makes me think of all those who think they are smart...and...they're not!

The past is finished. There is nothing to be gained by going over it. Whatever it gave us in the experiences it brought us was something we had to know.
- Rebecca Beard
This quote reminds me of being married. YIKES!! Not too bright if it took me that long to figure out what I had to know!...wait, what did I learn?! Oh, yah, I remember now.

Go, and never darken my towels again.
- Grouch Marx (1890 - 1977) (this one cracked me up)

No comments:

Ahhhh George