Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The aftermath

My rant about my co-workers was a good one. We had our staff meeting and I am a firm believer in good things come to those who wait.

I also believe in what comes around, goes around...and it did. The staff meeting was in my favour and the two of them have not talked to me since...which is just fine with me.

I did break down and go to the doctor today. I have been fighting this "thing" for two weeks now. The first week I was flat on my back and this week I feel like my ears have been plugged. So needless to say, I have a good case of sinus infection. Hey, maybe I'll be all better by Christmas!


So, as I was waiting to get my drugs, I decided to look for baby clothes for my new little cousin and as well a friend of ours is ready to hatch her bundle of joy in the next few days so I thought that I should take a look to see what I could find.




I found a matching stripped shirt and grey parachute pants for the 1 month old...they are pretty cute but as for the one that isn't here yet and they don't know if its a girl or boy, so I must get something neutral....I thought of getting them a "diaper" bag and filling it with wipes, suckies, baby powder, and so forth. If I was having a kid, I think that's what I would like. A ready-to-go diaper bag....but my HEAVEN'S is all the stuff expensive!! Who can afford it!?? YIKES!


So after I got my drugs and paid for Liam's clothes, I busted outta there and headed for work.

I have nuts n bolts to make tonight and I think I will be gone from here early as I have a massage session at 1. Because of this "thing" that I have, I know can not turn my head due to muscles being tense. I have only ever gone to a massage therapist once before and it was painful!! So I am a little nervous going in.


Wish me luck! I hope I look like the chic in the pic!

No comments:

Ahhhh George