Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holy Dinah!

Ok...after a bout with the flu and a cold, I am back.

I have been off my feet for a week. I have lost poundage. I have a red, chapped nose. I have two puffy eyes, but I am alive.

Today I am back at work. I tried it yesterday but was sent home after two hours of blowing my nose and walking around like a zombie.

Today, I feel about 92%. This is good.

Even Legs avoided me.

I have to be good.

This weekend is the weekend I am spending an early Christmas with two of my dearest friends in the whole wide world! Bronco Bruno and Wilma.

We are heading to Saskatoon for a fun filled weekend. We are staying at the Best Western...easy access for Fairy Mae. I get lost really, really easy so as long as things are on the main drag, I can figure it out!

3 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Hey - have a terrific time in Saskatoon - I like that city.
Give Wilma a hug from me!

Love
Blue

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Opps - forgot to say hope your feeling 100% by the weekend.

Wilma said...

Gawd, I hope I can make it! I spent last night with the shakes & rolling waves of nausea.

Crap in a bag!

Ahhhh George