Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mick

Well my blog friend Mick got tagged with this, and he mentioned that I may just respond... so here goes. I am a little behind....



TYPE ONLY 1 WORD. IT’S HARDER THEN YOU THINK!!!
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Work
3. Your hair? Blonde
4. Your mother? Passionate
5. Your father? Gone
6. Your favorite thing? Horses
7. Your dream last night? Blank
8. Your favorite drink? Gin Caesars
9. Your dream/goal? Content
10. You’re in? Apartment
11. Your fear? Sharks
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Fulfilled
13. Where were you last night? Work
14. What you’re not? Model
15. Muffins? Carrot
16. One of your wish list items? Barn
17. Where you grew up? Moosomin
18. The last thing you did? Blog
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pet? Caged
22. Your computer? Here
23. Your life? good
24. Missing someone? Passionately
25. Your car? Sunfire
26. Something you’re not wearing? Bobby pins
27. Favorite Store? Gap
28. Your summer? Cool
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME? Wilma, Bruno, Poopsie, and Stifler's Mom
33. FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS: Roast Chicken with Stuffing, Hot German Potato Salad, Eggs Benedict and Borcht
34. FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW? Farm, Los Angeles, Colombia, Home farm
35. FOUR PEOPLE I THINK WILL RESPOND: Wilma, Ruthie Tuesday, Poopsie, Bruno

4 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Sorry, Fairy Mae I have already played...
But, enjoyed reading yours.

Fairy Mae said...

Ya, I am so far behind I am ahead! Must find it and read it.

Bruno Rocco said...

so how do i do it?

Fairy Mae said...

I just copied and pasted it. I had to hit enter after each number...thats the only way I knew how.

Ahhhh George