Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

True Colours Thursday - Blue







Well this week is Blue.




I am not a big Blue coloured fan....lets see...OH!




There is one blue I am quite fond of and it is blue sky. I love the blue sky.


This picture was taken on a trail ride I went on in August. The sky was clear, there was very little wind...it was nice.
This second pic is when we were heading back home. It was still nice out...
It was such a fantastic weekend

1 comment:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Hey - glad you found time to join in this new meme of mine.

And, blue skies are fine with me - love them.

Take care
Blue

Ahhhh George