Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scrooge


Christmas is getting closer and I am really not...in...the...mood.


I have ZERO Christmas decorations in my little abode because...I should be in the newly built house already! and ALL of my Christmas decorations are packed in boxes...waiting to be unpacked for the new house....which we still don't have yet! SO I am a little bitter about being still in my apartment but am really bitter about all Christmas decorations packed and at the farm, in the shed, wayyyyy at the back. I already was on the hunt for them.


I don't feel like buying gifts. I don't feel like hearing the carols. I don't feel like wrapping. I am however, looking forward to the Egg Nog and Rum....but that's about it.


I have two favourite holidays and Christmas is...was...one of them.


I am not going home for Christmas but rather, am having people over on the 25th...Christmas for me is the 24th..so already I am outta whack.


But we are having people over....transients...all of us who don't have family here are getting together...which will be nice.


I have the invitations already to go...well they already have been invited, but I have done up some invites just the same. There should be 8 in total. I haven't had a soiree in so long that I kinda excited about it. I do really like having soirees'. They bring people together and reconnect.


So, yah, not really looking forward to the Christmas thing but am gonna try hard.

No comments:

Ahhhh George