Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is it Friday yet??? Really...

So I have been farm sitting for the past week and a half and all has been well. I pick up Grace and Wilmer tomorrow night.

I feel bad that I am not going out when they are there more often but I feel like I am imposing...and when I do go out, I just want to be outside with the horses, either grooming them or just plain sittin' out there with them..nobody to bother me, but that never happens. Wilmer, bless his heart, always comes with me, when really I just want to be left alone. OR, if I go out there, then I have to go into the house for a meal, tea, or something and I just don't want to.

I am looking forward to getting the horses over to Legs' place. There I feel a little more at home, but not really cuz we still have no house yet!, but there is no pressure to go in and have tea!

I am also looking forward to getting out to "our" farm because then I can get my dog back from my moms. I "talked" to my dog last night on the phone. Mom called last night and put the phone up to Effie and I asked how my baby girl was and she started to lick the phone....broke my heart. I miss that damn dog so much!...she is my baby.

But tomorrow is my last day at Grace's. Time to do the laundry, mop the floors, vacuum, make sure all the critters are fed and make sure the horses and cows have their hay and water.

Lots to do....

No comments:

Ahhhh George