Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, November 17, 2008

No comment

Well, it is Monday.

I am drained...and yes I did fret all weekend.

I am pissed off, and tired of all the things that have been bothering me...well I guess this was the last straw. I have had it.

Legs came in last night and took me to the movies....Role Model..it was very funny and took my mind off things, that is until the movie was over.

Legs asked me if there was more wrong than just the taxes fiasco and I said nothing. Of course there is more there but I will tell him when I am ready......I am waiting.

I just don't give a damn about the taxes...they have damn well waited this long, they can wait til after Christmas...I am not about to ruin my plans or give away the friggin money I am trying so hard to save for Christmas. They can get payments in January. What can they do that has not already been done. Fk 'em!

Yes....so...
We have the beginnings of the dreaded Christmas School Concerts starting tonight. From now until December 19th. I didn't know we had that many schools here, but I guess we do. So the snarly parents and the stressed out teachers will be all over here like stink on a monkey!

Merry Christmas! Where is the Egg nog and rum?

3 comments:

Wilma said...

What did the accountant say? I can't believe that there would be such a discrepancy - surely there has been a mistake?

Fairy Mae said...

nope, no mistake. THe accountant thought is would be in my best interest to split my payout from the divorce one in 2006 and the other for 2007 (rather than doing it all when I had the money in 2006) and not include it in my 2007 return...so it was a surprise when the government did it for me!

Wilma said...

Oh, for the love of God.

Well, let's get drunk or something, then.

Ahhhh George