Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Sky Watch Friday


Okay....I know we are to post a picture, but it's too depressing outside to post one. It is grey, cold, wet, and windy.
There, that's it.
The weather sucks.
It is definately a fall day. The leaves are blowing off the trees. The grass is turning that ugly brown, grey. The birds are flying away. The horses are fuzzy. The dog is in the dog house. The cats are turning their noses up about going outside. The cows are cuddling up to one another and hiding in the bush.
That about sums it up.
It is miserable outside which tells me winter is close......I hate winter.
If you are interested in joining Sky Watch Fridays...just ....click.....on.... this!
This just in....it is now snowing.....wahhhhhhh!!!
Okay...it is now 2:29pm and it is not snowing anymore....its just wet. Thank Heaven. I am not ready for the white stuff just yet.

5 comments:

dianasfaria.com said...

funny!

Wilma said...

Think of all the warm, fuzzy sweaters you can wear now!

Mick & Cathy said...

Sounds like you've got some of our summer weather, this year has been garbage over here.

kesslerdee said...

Come visit the sunny skies of Arizona with my SkyWatch- maybe they will bring a little warmth to you!

Arija said...

Come over to Australia, it's spring and my garden is baking at 30C with a dessicating wind. We have no water due to being in our 5th. year of drought. Give me your rain , hail, snow, anything you can throw at me as long as it's wet!

Ahhhh George