Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Favourite Things Thursday


One of my favourite things are Barbies....


Never played with dollies as such. Cabbage Patch Kids were my "doll thing", but Barbies....now theres where its at!



I started playing with Barbies, Oh...I can't even remember when I started. I do remember though, being a late bloomer, still playing with them, with my neighbour up till about the age of 12!

I took very good care of all my Barbies. My mom insisted that I look after them, keep the boxes, or most of them, and some day they may be worth something....so I did.

I have Vinnie Barbarino,, The Fonz, Cher, Bobby Hull, Donny and Marie, Spiderman (who is my hero), Luke Skywalker and Princess Leah, Wonder Woman, Bionic Man and Woman.....and more. I also have the Christmas Barbies and Avon Barbies as well. Yup, I am a Barbie Freak. I still go down the aisles and peruse through the Barbie section to see if there is anything that may catch my eye....but most times not. They don't make 'em like they used to. I also have the cars, jeeps, RV, Stages, Gymnastics Stage.....and many more.

I kept it all. It is all boxed and stored. thinking that maybe one day if I have kids (hahahaha), they could have them, but as I get older, and don't have kids, it is all still boxed away.

Barbies are a favourite thing of mine!

This is for you Blue.

1 comment:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Arhhh!
You are a sweetie - TY!
Fav. Things maybe a lost cause now, but knowing me I'll think of something else - LOL!

Ahhhh George