Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday...


Oh heavens it is Monday again!


Where does the time go?


This weekend is Moose Jaw. This weekend is going to be a good time. This weekend in OSAC.



This weekend like in Red Deer, I will be reviewing performances or acts that may be eligible to come here to our venue to perform. They start Friday night and run up til Sunday morning. Each act gets 20 minutes to showcase their talent(s). We watch, make notes as to whether the act would do well in our venue and if not, well at least it could be potential for something else that may pop up along the way.


There are workshops throughout the weekend, there are contact rooms to talk to each performers or agents and of course there is the hospitality room every night after the contact room closes, where we all get to let our hair down and to mingle.


This particular showcase I am very excited to go to as there are all sorts of people whom I have not seen in years! As well, my mommy is going to meet me there too....

1 comment:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

All I can say is...
Go Go, Girl, Go!
Have fun...
Just emailed Wilma!

Now!
Don't you two talk about me @ Strasbourg!
LOL!
As if, you'll have time in the Green Room anyway....

Take care
Luv
Blue

Ahhhh George