Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Yikes

YIKES!!

I have not been on the internet for about a week or more. It has been so crazy at work and at home. Moving, dance festivals, inter-office fights....WOW!

The Person that I hate is being an ass....again...surprise, surprise...just when I was ready for him too and the buggar backed down. Ahhh there will be a next time, I am sure!

I am getting ready for Full Length Theatre Festival in April. I was going to try to get to my Chiropractic Equine Course in May but that's not going to happen so hopefully in the fall I'll be able to go.
It's not that money is tight. I'm just not sure where its going to be allocated. What Buster wants me to pay for and so forth.

I am however, going to go in May to pick up my four legged kid from my mom. I am so excited to get my baby back. She has been living with my mom for 5 Christmas' and now...now I can have her back. I have missed her so much. I am hoping Buster and Dee will love her and accept her. Buster also wants.....now Wilma, Bruno...don't bug him about this....but....

a Chihuahua.

Yes, you saw correctly.

Buster had one as a kid and now wants another...two dogs...thats ok. I am happy with that. Its kinda lonely when he is gone for two weeks at a time. The hampster and the fish don't hang out with me much.

My Mom and Goddaughter came down on the weekend. They spent the night at the new house. They attended the Gala with me, eventhough I couldn't be with them very much. I think they enjoyed it.

There was one of my cast members (who is going to apprentice at Full Length) who has it in his head that he is going to be a famous actor. He was our understudy for the play. This little guy has a heart of gold but is very disillusioned. He came from out East to find his calling! Acting! In....the Border Town? Ummmm, no.

So, he is going to attend Full Length Festival as an apprentice...because according to him all actors start out on stage then head to Vancouver, then get an acting job, then make it big. I don't have the heart to tell him that it just doesn't happen that way. That when they say don't call us, we'll call you...they mean it. That when they say you are not for the part, they mean it and when they say, you got the part, if you are not a principle actor, the pay is crap and you need another job to support the "acting career". He is such an intense person too. He gives it his all at everything. Take a guess as to how old this guy is. When I finally asked him how old he was, I nearly fell over.

It should be interesting to see him there, to see him interact...no pun intended with everyone.

Dance season is upon me here at work. Its is Ukrainian Dance this weekend. Next weekend its just your regular ole jazz hands and tap along with ballet, hip hop...if you could call it hip hop....most of the hip hop ladies are a bunch of overweight girls trying to be someone they ARE NOT! It's tragically funny. I mean good for them, but oh dear! To sit and watch them do the head whip and the butt bounce...

Ahhh, I love my job.

No comments:

Ahhhh George