Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Well, well, well

Well, we are graced with the one that I hate's presence again. He is back. He did bring us presents. from the Olympics. Nice of him really....this makes me nervous. He has been very talkie to me too. Although, he has to be since he is helping me with the play. Sigh.

I have been asked by the College to direct a play for them! I am kind of excited about this as they are wanting to pay me!!

ME!

Does this make me a professional director?

This may go to my head!


I have been on a workout boot camp with one of the box office gurus and it has been going well. I have been losing the poundage by leaps and bounds and the guru, well, I didn't think she needed to lose weight at all. We have been logging our progress and have another 10 weeks to go. My aim is 2 pounds a week...wish me luck.

The move is going realther well. I am however, stressing out with all that needs to be done and having company isn't helping my stress level. I am welcoming the company but the timing absolutely sucks.

I got a note under my door of when the landlord wants to do an inspection of the apartment. I have to book a cleaning lady cuz there is no way with the March schedule at work, that I will have time to clean! I have friends and family showing up to an almost empty apartment on the 19-21 and the cleaning lady comes on the 23rd! I have just two beds, a futon and a queen left in the apartment. The only other option I have is to have all the company drive an extra hour and some to the house, where there are beds, food and drink. ARRGGHHH! My timing needs work.

Someone shoot me!

No comments:

Ahhhh George