Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, March 05, 2010

A great day.

I am grateful for alot of things today. One being a Friday, which means I got through another week!

Two, is packing my vehicle yet again with belongs that are going to a new house!

Three, the interview with the paper went off well, so well that the other paper wants an interview as well as one of the radio stations.

Four, the weather has been amazing. One of my friends even spotted a gopher!!

Five, my clothes are starting to fit again and I can actually see an hour glass figure taking shape!

3 comments:

Heidi M. Lindskog said...

When you say the interview with the paper? Are you referring to my paper? Or the other paper?

Fairy Mae said...

That would be YOUR interview!! YAY for you!!!

Heidi M. Lindskog said...

Oh good! I am glad to hear it was a success!

Ahhhh George