Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I See.

I see the Film Society is having a screening on Meet Me in St. Louis. That is one of my favourite musicals. I would have to say that my all time favourite is Oliver Twist. The one with Oliver Reed playing Bill Sykes with his dog Bulldog.

I can even recite lines from that movie let alone singing the songs in top volume. "What?! You want MORE!!!?" I love the costumes. I actually can still lose myself and all aspects of time when that movie is on. I get tunnel vision and thats it, I tune out all other sounds around me and sit on the floor and watch.

Another of my favourites isn't a moive but a sitcom. Three's Comany. I have watched it soooo many times that I too can recite lines. I am at the moment compiling all recipies ever mentioned on the show hoping that one day, I can publish a Three's Company Cookbook. Ahhh, someday.

Are You Being Served? and Keeping up Appearances are also favourites.

The A-Team and Alf rank up there too. I remember writing a story in Grade 8 English. I loved English. I always did so well in that class....but anyway, I wrote a story about The G-Team and their adventures. I also remember getting an F because it wasn't original! Original my ass! It was a story that came out of my head but the G Team were a bunch of karate kickin' teenage girls..then out came Ninja Turtles....go figure!

I was ahead of my time I guess.

No comments:

Ahhhh George