Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Change is good.

This weekend is the big play. The Hound of the Baskervilles. Last night was a gawd awful rehearsal. My two vetran actors didnt know their cues to come on stage....GAHHH!!!

I feel like sabotage is in the works with my stage manager and the lighting tech...he is the one that I hate! Am I surprised? Nope.

The stage manager decided to cut one of my songs and just go with thunder and lighting....ummm let's see....will I do this again...ya probably but with a couple of different people.

Change is a good thing!

No comments:

Ahhhh George