Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What the Duece?

So living on the border is not necessarity a good time.


I have had to endure the Alberta Blue Cross (ABC). Not fun.


I am now dealing with the Saskatchewan Blue Cross (SBC). Fun.


I always knew being in Saskatchewan had WAY MORE perks than Alberta, but try to tell that to anyone else. You have to experience it yourself in order to really appreciate good ole Saskatchewan and its health benefits!!


I have been in tormoil over my teeth. You need your teeth! Not only for just everyday things but also for the "extras" as well. You can't do a television interview with no teeth, unless you want to be on Jerry Springer. You can't be on stage either in a play or emcee without your teeth! I mean come on, think about it.


Teeth are a requirement. So get dentures, get braces.


I am now fighting with the ABC about a crown I need. They just don't cover it. I know some call it cosmetic, but if its in the back, who is gonna see it? I work on the Alberta side and live on the Saskatchewan side. My work covers the ABC. BUT....the SBC covers crowns in the third year for being with them. AND the ABC, they are kinda tricksey about telling you what coverage you have. Very tricksey, very tricksey.


Now, we will have to play the waiting game.


No comments:

Ahhhh George