Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A little of this and a little of that.

Well, the car is fixed.

I am speaking to Legs again.

My allergies are outta control.
My face today feels like it is sliding off. I'm sniffling, even after I took my "nose snort" drugs.
My eyes are sore and teary, and my head is fuzzy. Drat!

On a good note, I have managed to lose 4 pounds. I am back on my protien diet. I know, I know, I still have the odd carb. No worries.

I have aerobics tonight and a birthday party to attend.

Legs and I have been invited to three weddings this year. One in June, one in July and one in August.

I am missing the one in June because I have foolishly offered to part take in a one act play and have foolishly offered my directorial skills for another. Dumb, dumb, dumb....
The play I am in is called "The Sandbox" by Edward Albee in which I will be playing "Mommy". and the other one that I am directing is a comedy.

July is the one wedding I am most looking forward to. The bride is a good friend of mine and I work with her at the hell job.

The August wedding will be an interesting one as the bridesmaids are feuding! Cracks me up.

Hopefully by then, and if Legs and I haven't killed each other by then, the house that we are planning to build will be well underway.

The blueprints are being drawn up as we speak. We initially started out with a log house, but were jacked around by the log house company for the last year and a half and we have had enough. We found ourselves a general contractor here in the Border Town and he is willing to take the project on...so now we are happy.


Things are looking up.

TheatreFest is almost here, which means I am able to take some time off from the neverending job. It feels like March is lasting FOREVER....April is going to be even worse, so the break is welcoming.

I am farm sitting this weekend, well actually for the next ten days. I am happy about that too. I will be able to spend time with my four legged kids. Maybe get in some hoof trimming, worming, and maybe even a few training sessions with the unbroke horses.
I will be able to do my homework with them too, as I have just recently started taking equine massage therapy. The last week in September is when the tests come, so I have much memorizing to do before then.

Well, updates are done, should get back to work...
We have the Ukraininan Dance Festival here at work this weekend....ugh.

Must go move some tables.

No comments:

Ahhhh George