Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Oh dear....

So, Festival is not going as planned. I won't be there....at all.

I instead, am having company and am looking quite forward to it as I have not seen these treasured friends in months...so welcome!

I am hoping we can head into Edmontus and hit the Mayfield Inn for Dial M for Murder on the Friday night or Saturday night.

The house is fairly clean, but the main thing is that the beds are made and they are clean and fresh as a daisy.

Believe it or not, I really did enjoy my first Easter with the "new" family. Buster gets frustrated with the fam sometimes, but then, who doesn't!

It was great fun to colour Easter eggs with little kids. Buster's daughter is going to be 5 soon and it has been fun so far. There has been a few bumps but nothing that can't be smoothed out. She has a great sense of humour like her dad and that is fun for us all.

I have enjoyed the eggs and decorating jars and helping do her hair, get her dressed and yes, even running the water for the bath is fun too.

Buster and the rug rat are gone now for two weeks and holy crap is it gonna be quiet. Can't wait to bring Effie, my dog home so we can pass the time together until the two week stints are done.

Well, this week is once again busy with work/performances...so off I go.

Hope you all had a great Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so how was your weekend?

Ahhhh George