Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Brain song

My Brain Song today is sung by Ralph the Dog.

With dance/music festival this song comes to mind....I hope that someting better comes along.
I have had women waiting for me to clean up after their children. Your kid throws up in the hallway...you clean it!
You can't get here on time for rehearsal....change your clock to run ten minutes ahead of time.
You forget your things back stage and want to go on stage to go cback stage to get your things and its pitch black up there....go around...everyone else has to.
You come and ask us for bobby pins, safety pins and hair spray...think again!

It has been an interesting last few days and we finally went to the calendar for answers...yup. Full moon.

Nuff said.

This weekend Buster came home and I do believe will be home for the next two weeks to seed. I asked him just what all he seeds, his answer can't be written. I laughed and he then replied, Canola - formerly known as rape, Barley - also known as the beer maker and Wheat which everyone needs at the supper table....which reminds me....

Not sure what it is called everywhere else in the world, but the standing debate/joke at the office is that I am redneck....I beg to differ, because I refer to the evening meal, the meal after work , the main meal you eat before bedtime as "supper".

In my world, there is breakfast, brunch, dinner, lunch, supper and snack....then bed.
Being raised ont he farm, where I hung out with my grama, who made the meals for the men winter or summer, spring or fall. There was a schedule you followed...and the above listed is it for me and my family

I always get corrected.

Eventhough, I work with "former" farm kids who are now "citified"....please! (Snort)
They continue to tell me that it is breakfast, morning snack, lunch, snack, dinner and bed.

When I say I am going for dinner, they look at me funny as I walk out the door. Really I would be going for lunch according to them....it all makes me giggle and I continue to argue and yank their chain.

Why? Cuz I can.

I finally got my belated birthday prezzies from Buster....he did good. I think I'll keep him a little while longer. I have been wanting some nice hoop earrings...he came through...he also knows I like sparkly costume jewelry....he came through....

Yup. He is a keeper!

No comments:

Ahhhh George