Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mmmmm Bop - Brain song

The other day while I ws driving to work....1.5 hours one way...and I like the drive. I was thinking to myself....as I often do!

I would really like to hear Roger Miller sing Pendulum Swings...I had the urge to flip the station and holy crap! The song was playing.

Yesterday morning, I thought I would try it again. Mmmm Bop of all songs popped into my head and I turned the radio on and I scared myself...it ws playing.

Last night on the ride home, I thought I would get a chuckle and turn to Blue Collar Radio. Ron White would really pick me up. Good grief! He was on the radio talking about Marriage.

Three times it's happened.

The volume hasnt turned up on its own for quite some time now but I thought it was kinda cool how a song pops into mythoughts and be damned if it isn't on playing.

I am gonna try it again tonight when I head home from work...see what happens.

Weird!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do the 6-49 numbers talk to you too--cuz if they do I will share the ticket with you (lol)

velvis

Ahhhh George