Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Car.

Well, I decided on a Ford Escape. Its gets a little less than my car but its higher off the ground and I can put things in the back like feed, saddles etc. when I go somewhere. I'm not sure if I am excited yet. Until I actually make my first payment without holding my breath then I will be happy. That way, I know its actually mine, the paperwork has gone through and all will be well.

Change is good!

I'm not sure when I pick it up, but what I find most humiliating is that at 38, I needed a consignor.

Don't ever, ever, depend on someone so much that you have nothing when the shit hits the fan and your out.

A consignor! I'm grateful that Buster stepped up to help me out but WTF?


Bah....

I give up.

1 comment:

Mick & Cathy said...

Never heard of a Ford Escape don't know if they sell them over here. Do have a lot ofFord models though actually drive a little old Ford Focus myself.

Ahhhh George