Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Boot Camp and other things...

The girls and I have started boot camp last week. After the little excursion to Mexico, I had gained even more.

SO! I have been at it for 4 days....the bad thing is NO ALCOHOL for the next 12 weeks, and this week, I really could have used a shot or two, especially yesterday and so far even today yet and its only morning!!

I move my belongings from the ex's on Saturday and in the process I managed to scare the bejiggers out of Buster by having a metal breakdown.... I think I am back on track again, thank Goodness for the happy pills. Thank the Good Lord for Buster. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.

I am nervous about going out there on Saturday to pick up my stuff. I am renting a Uhaul van and that has got me nervous more than anything. I'm hoping I can handle driving it. The drive is two and so hours one way, which means 4+ hours driving time...yuck.


Yesterday morning I got into a car accident and the girl who crashed into me doesn't want to go through her insurance. I filed a police report and went to my insurance and this afternoon I have a meetingwith her and her mom. The autobody people say the damage may be worth more than the car....I'm not impressed. Im ok, just a little stiff. It was nothing like the Presidential Rollover I had with Bruno a few years back. But the same time, its a real pain in the ass to get all my bases covered. Like booking an appointment to get the car appraised for damage, then booking the autobody and having a rental car while mine either gets fixed OR buy a new one, if it gets written off.

This week has been busy with shows, rehearsals and meetings. I am looking forward to next week when things calm down a bit.

I'll have gin and tonic please!

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Don't EVER agree not to go through insurance. Injuries can pop up days, weeks later & you'll be hooped for coverage.

Ahhhh George