Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How come?

I got into work today and the boss sent out an "Atta boy" to Rod-Nick the Stage Manager as he has been working really hard lately due to the $60,000.00 dimmer lights crashing and us having to order new ones as well as the production of the play in full swing not to mention the performances being done....

So, the person that I hate got the update by email of the atta boy and called work. Now we must remember that the person that I hate is in Vancouver being the spot light man. Anyway....he was CHOKED that Rod-Nick got a note of thanks on the newsletter that was sent out to at least 350 people! Hahahahaha.....that really got his goat! He was sooo angry, the F-bombs were flying everywhere. He went on about how he does this and this and this and never gets any thanks. But we must remember too that the world DOES revolve around him and no one else.

Needless to say, we at work, got a big kick out of it.

Maybe this will be the straw that breaks his back and he quits this time...one can only hope!

No comments:

Ahhhh George