Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Done like Dinner

Well, the saga is over.
Legs and I are done.

How did things go you might ask?

Well, if you had decided to log on to his facebook and see his status listed as single...you would have known the same time I did! Yup...the coward didn't even have the balls to tell me.

He called me the day before...we talked as usual, nothing struck me as odd. We talked about the upcoming weekend, what I was to get for a gift for the wedding we were to attend together...I got no indication it was over. Nothing. Zero. Zilch.

I was very upset at first. But then I got am email from his Aunt....HIS AUNT!! She told me that I was a good person, that his family were nothing but mean, nasty people and took anyone they could for granted. Squeezed the life out of them and then threw them away and that I should be glad that they are no longer in my life.

That my friends......

Made me smile!

5 comments:

Wilma said...

ah sweetie. I got nothing but good thoughts for you, & a hitman for him.

Just an option you might want to explore...

Poopsie aka Blue said...

With Wilma every inch of the way - what a B******!

A huge hug to you.
Love
Blue

Queen of Halloween said...

Be happy you dodged that bullet! His karma will get him in the end...

Fairy Mae said...

Ahhh, thank you ladies!! I am still smiling! WooHoo!!

Mick & Cathy said...

Sounds like a very nasty way to do things, you are better without people like that in your life.

Sure you'll find someone better in time.

Ahhhh George