Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good Grief!

Well, Legs is in a mid life crisis and I am taking the brunt of it.

Why is it I have to hook up with the guys who are going through "the change"!?

And for those men out there who say, you don't go through it, you better not say it to me! I have witnessed it not once, but twice and this little ole heart o mine is not going to be able to handle much more of it. I mean really!

Hell, I haven't even gone through it yet!! WTF!

The "ex" told me that he needed a change and wasn't ready to retire and didn't want to be married anymore, but that I could still live in the house with him! Are you kidding! You don't want me to be a part of your life, but I can still live in the same house...ummmm....NO.

NOW, "the better half" is going through his own, dealing with the family farm, selling off quarters of land, hating his job and I'm the one he's thinking of dumping! I just thought that I was the only thing stable in his chaotic life, but as it turns out, I'm not. I'm the cause of it, cuz now he is getting cold feet in having to settle down and start to make a life with someone. BUT, he doesn't want to break up cuz HE thinks that "we" will be alright, so in the mean time I am thinking...am I in or am I out?

Talk about a great weight loss regime!

....and I am a basket case.

3 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Men!
I know I could never live with one now.
And my relationship with LB was the main reason I had to quit Facebook!
Hugs & love
Blue

Queen of Halloween said...

The happiest moments since booting my ex to the curb, have been with me and myself! Do yourself a favor...set YOURSELF free! Most men don't want anyone else's problems as theirs are usually bad enough. Be strong...believe in yourself!

Fairy Mae said...

a heartfelt thank you :)

Ahhhh George