Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vegas...or bust.

Ohhhh, how I would love to go to Vegas, but I simply can not.
I am taking an Equine Massage Therapy course the week before and I just can't make it work. I thought I would go, and then I looked at the Calendar....not. gonna. happen....I asked the better half if he was interested...I was turned down, he said it will be harvest by then since things are so late. I get that.

I was going to the Minot State Fair to see my first ever pig show, but thats been scrapped too. Apparently what there is for hay, will need to be cut and baled so....I'm not impressed to say the least.

I honestly am getting the impression that the better half doesn't want to go anywhere with me.

He wants to go hunting in November, but nowhere with me. Well, I have played that card before in my previous marriage. If that's the case, well then it is what it is, and I will go with my friends instead.

I don't think I'm that much of a bother. I mean, I know I can't read a map worth a damn, and I can get lost without any effort, and I know I am not the brightest penny in the jar, and I might complain a time or two, but I think my travelling companions are basically happy with my presence?

Anyway, if I didn't have the course then I, yes I! would be on that plane, by myself, going.

Keep me in mind for future...I'll try not to take any more week long courses!!!

1 comment:

Bruno Rocco said...

You can be my navigator any day even. You are awesome to travel with. even though you didn't beleive me when i told you we were going north. hahahahahah

Ahhhh George