Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Set it free

If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back, it is yours.
If it doesn't, it never was.
-Anonymous

Isn't it funny how life repeats itself.

First with my mom when my dad left and never came back.

The set it free poem was always present in my life. My mom had this poster on her wall in her bedroom. She said it reminded her of my dad.

I have never forgotten that day, nor the poem...as, secondly, it always seems to be ever apparent in my own life.

When is it gonna end.

No comments:

Ahhhh George