Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Year of Me

I sometimes forget that there really are people like me out there. I am the person who can not stop thinking, I think and think and think and it gets exhausting. A person who does this uses up ALOT of energy. Whether we think its good for us or not and really its not good energy at all.

I have been upfront with Tad about certain subjects and have come to find out that he too over thinks. Not as much as I do, but he does. This guy is cautious and I can't say as I blame him. I am too but in a different way and on different subjects like the love for my horses and such...very touchy subject!

So when I asked Tad what was going on in his head, he explained to me that he is quite shy, and he is! I have honestly never dated someone so shy before but anyway.....he is a pretty nice guy and things are progressing.

I have also had another "date" with a....I can't say a gentleman, nor can I say a neanderthal but somewhere in between. He is polite. He is not a snappy dresser. He has not looked after himself well, and I kinda have a peeve about the pictures that are used as "profile" pics. If its a pic that you are 20 years old in and are now 35 years old....well, you don't really look 20 anymore and well, it was kind of a shock, when he introduced himself....he didn't look anything like his picture.

Turn off!

Thank Heaven it was only a coffee date. Needless to say it was short lived date.

I joined another couple of "free" sites!! SCARY!!!!!! I deleted my account about 15 minutes after I was on. Almost nightmare status!

Tad called me yesterday and came in for supper. It was a good meeting and I do think there is potential there. I am weighing the pros and cons on this one. Let me just say, I am so much wiser now.

I have another coffee date later this week. Will see how that one goes!

I can't say that things have gone wrong at all. I am not committed to anyone nor am I getting married tomorrow, but I am having fun, I am not hurting myself or anyone else, and will see how things go.

It's getting pretty busy at work now and I am sure I will once again be married to the job and the dating scene will slow down for me....

Until then the adventure continues...................


Don't worry Poopsie my friend, all is well!

No comments:

Ahhhh George