Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

what next?

So this online dating thing is different.

I have had three dates with Tad and all has gone well...except for last night.
I have been given flowers.....which I haven't had in years and years. It was a nice surprise.

Last night I was went to the movies and when he dropped me off at my place, he came inside and I guess I asked him something a few nights ago which made him think I wanted to get married tomorrow. NOW, my idea of dating...and correct me if I am wrong cuz I AM outta the loop on this, but I thought dating was talking about different subjects, past, present and future...to make sure each is on the right track and can get along. My idea is that if I get bad vibes, then were done right off the bat. If I get a good energy about that person, then I throw caution to the wind and say let's give it a try. If things go off really good the first couple of dates, then I shut down all other communication that I have with other potetial and concentrate on putting energy into the current situation.

I see things in black and white. I try to see shades of grey but that tends to get all muddled and blurry. If you can put everything out on the table, at least you know where you stand and can go from there. I refuse to sit around and hem and haw. I have a direction for myself and I think it's pretty clear. Whether or not it includes Tad, well only time will tell, but if he is not in the game then he needs to be benched.

We were sitting on the couch gabbing and Tad tells me that he wants to take things slow and not get so serious. I'm fine with that, but at the same time, if I am gonna see you, then I'm gonna SEE you and only you. I wasn't quite sure how to take it, so this morning I asked him what his deal was...

I'm still waiting on an answer.

I hate dating.

1 comment:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

I'm screaming here!??!
What are you at?
And, why waste yourself on someone who does not say he cares up front!
Sorry, but do, take care.
Blue
x

Ahhhh George