Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Farm Sitting

Well, today is the start of an eight day farm sitting adventure!

I am at the farm looking after my horsies and the cow girls and their kids for eight days.

What do I hope to accomplish?

Well, I hope to gorge myself on fresh asparagus and chives from the garden.
I hope to get the two girls under saddle or close to it, as well as trim feet.
I hope to water the garden daily and finish planting all the flowers Grace left behind for me to do.
I hope to walk in the pasture with the horses, brushing them occasionally and talking to them non-stop with Penny the dog by my side.
I hope to lose weight and tone up while I'm out there.
I hope it rains in the evening to make the pasture a little greener.
I hope to get some computer work done in the evenings.
I hope to finish the book that I am reading!
I hope to take lots of pictures!

That's what I hope to accomplish.

Only to go back to the crappy apartment to meet up with ma and her entourage, have a few giggles and spend the days at work with ma in tow.

Ma is staying up here for the Arts Without Borders weekend in which I am in one play and directing the other!! How do I get myself in these messes! It will be a great weekend with all kinds of stuff going on.

I then hope in July to go home to see my pooch and clean barn with the cousins. If I don't start losing weight this week, then July will help for sure! I would like to be a lean machine for not only the bet with Wilma and Bruno, but for the rodeo weekend as well. I can't continue this fat jean parade!!! It's nuts already!!

No comments:

Ahhhh George