Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

NIght #1

Last night was night #1 for Farm Sitting....

No catastrophies!!

Cows good.

I went out, found the horses, brought them in and fed oats and clipped the feathers off of their feet. I then brushed everyone down and they all looked sooo shiny. All but one.

My little white mare, Tuffy is not too perky. She is really showing her age. 26 is old for a horse.
I suppose I would be showing my age too, if I were that old in horse years..which works out too...ummmm let me see....57! Ya, ok, I see her point!

She hates getting wormed....I would too. If someone came at me with a huge needle looking type thingy filled with disgusting paste (they say its apple flavoured, but it sure doesnt smell like it!) and rammed it down my yap, well, it wouldn't make me happy either. Normally I give her wormer pellets, but they didn't seem to work, SO.....tonight I have to fight with her on getting the paste into her mouth. yay.

Penny the dog helped me HAND WATER the huge a$$ed garden last night...it better rain!!!

Dear God,
Please let it rain.
Thanks,
Fairy Mae

Tonight I am planning on oh, HAND WATERING the garden again! ya, two hours of my life, I'm never gonna get back!

Dear God,
Please let it rain!
Thanks again,
Fairy Mae

No comments:

Ahhhh George