Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Why, I ask Why?

I was working at the hell job all weekend and we have a "new" girl that just started....



She is a different sort and thats all I will say. I have never worked with someone quite like her before....



Yesterday, she was in the back and I walked through the door and she is sitting on a chair shaking and a single tear rolled down her pudgy face. I asked what is wrong? Kinda shocked, kinda interested....the nosy part of me. She told me she was sick! That she just threw up in the bathroom and doesn't know if she can stay....what the....!



SICK!!! What the H-E-double hockey sticks are you doing at work infecting all the others! GET HOME!



Today, today, I am sick. I have the flu. Am I impressed.....no.



Why do you come to work when you know you are sick? Why must you infect others with your illness? I just don't understand?



Stay home! Be sick there....I don't want your nasty flu bug!....the one that I have NOW!!



Little bitter! YES!



Get a grip Fairy....



I will say that I do get the odd...ok, I get lots of migraines, but I know where that comes from and its inherited...thanks Grama!





If you are sick....for the love of all things, stay home and let the rest of us be healthy!

No comments:

Ahhhh George