Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, June 08, 2009

Getting outta the way

Horses have a code, or pecking order. There is the top horse all the way down to the bottom feeder.
Yesterday, I just happened to get mixed up in the pecking order.

Horses, in the fly season will also line up and one horses head faces one way and the one next to him will face the other, the reason is so that when a horse swishes his tail for flies, they also get not only their own butts, but the other horse who is standing right beside them gets their face swished as well...hope that wasn't too complicated.

Anyway, I was brushing Katie on her rump and Jay pulled up next to her, so Jay's face was by Katies rump for the tail swish...Katie did NOT want Jay standing next to her because I was there and Katie wanted all of my attention. Katie proceeded to bite Jay in the butt and Jay, who thought I was Katie, then proceeded to bite me!....now this was the question. Do I stand there and take the bite or move and let Jay bite Katie back and get kicked by Katie? I took the bite.

Jay bit me on the outside of my right thigh. I have been kicked many times, but this was my first bite.

I have a huge bruise and a hard lump in the middle of the bruise and when I walk...HOLY DINAH!


In future, I think I will take the kick.

No comments:

Ahhhh George