Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, May 29, 2009

The weekend and more...

I actually have the weekend off! I was supposed to go home to help Ruthie Tuesday host the Wheels and Saddles Trail ride but with her in and out of the hospital, and check ups they moved the ride to another farm...which is kinda nice..less strss for mommy and less stress for me.

My friend G-girl and I are heading tot he greenhouses tomorrow to pick up flowers, then Sunday is her birtday party bash.


I am also going to be cleaning the little craphole of an apartment up as Ruthie Tuesday and an entourage come on the 8th, but from the 1st to the 8th I am farm sitting at Grace's....so, I need to get the little place whipped up before they get there.

I have been thinking alot about moving from my little apartment. I miss my dog so much. Since the house has been put on hold with Legs, this means one more stinkin Christmas in the apartment and another year will have passed without my dog Effie. That means 5 rotten Christmas' without my dog and in that apartment.

The more I think about it the more depressed I get. Never in my wildest dreams did I think at the age of 38 I would be where I am. I hate it.

I have seriously thought of moving home. My grama's house is being rented out at the moment to another couple and eventhough they would have to find another place, I could move into it and pay oh, probably even less rent for a whole house then the shithole I'm in now. The trouble is, that I love my job here. Although, they are building a new hotel on the highway at home. But in another sense, I am really getting to know people here and I have started a new theatre group and am president of this and that...ohhhhh, I don't know.


I just really feel "stuck".

Somebody put me outta my self pitied misery.

2 comments:

Roan said...

Decisions are never easy. Good luck with yours.

Bruno Rocco said...

You will know when and if to move it will hit you like a shitload of bricks until then enjoy the parts you like and go visiting and galavanting to wherever tickles your fancy you got only one life so enjoy!!

Ahhhh George