Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So.....

So with all that being said on my little rant yesterday...I really can't even call it a rant...anyway...

Things went super at the committee meeting!
Our four noggins came up with some brilliant, brilliant ideas. We had some stunning comments and I think we are set to relaunch this thing!!


YAH!

Today, today is a good day. It is raining here!

We are in dire need of more moisture and by golly its doing its thing out there today.

I just.....I just don't want to see any more snow.

I have my flowers planted and my veggies in their individual little pots. I have scrubbed off the barbeque and am waiting patiently for Legs to bring me some beef. (Poor Steak is heading to the butcher next week - 14 day hang time - then bring him to the barby) YUM!

No comments:

Ahhhh George