Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, April 20, 2009

There were....

Well, I just spend 5 great days with theatre friends. Some of whom I have not seen in years, some a few months, some a few days.

I managed to stay with Bruno and his better half and their four legged kids. It was wonderful. It was peaceful, it was great to be able to laze around and gab without having to talk over someone, or look over someone to talk. I had my own room!

The meals were fab. The company was comforting.

The Festival was chaotic at times. The plays were fantastic. The adjudicator - maybe a little off her rocker...but then who isn't really.

There were egos to be stroked and time outs to be had.
There was dancing to be done (or the lack thereof).
There was drinking and round table discussions.
There were fashion do's and fashion dont's.
There were discussions needing to be discussed.
There were awards to be won.
There were smiles to be had and giggles with tearshed....
There were Tums and Rolaids to be consumed.
There were pokers games to be dealt with.
There was Green Room food to be fondled and mucked around with.
and let's not forget the bets....

Would you sooner bet on an Anything, a Something, or an Everything.


Would I do it again....you bet....on an Everything. Everything that I did these past 5 days, I would definately do again.

(even the kitties)

No comments:

Ahhhh George