Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, April 06, 2009

The Building of the Vessel




Ahhh, Body Builders.


The SABBA people had their novice body building championships here in the Border Town and my employer hosted the event.


Now, that I have witnessed their rituals or rather their routines on getting buff and ready for performance day. I am happy to say that I am proud to be soft and fluffy!


I can not imagine how the loved ones of these performers put up with their "stuff", in order to get ready for these events. Many of them haven't eaten or taken in any fluids, which means they are oxygen deprived, which means some of them are not too bright, well, just not "with" it. Is this really what happens in the Body Building world? Not all of them can do that, can they? I'm guessing they all have different training schedules. I'm baffled. Great bodies, but I'm baffled.

Can't be? Anyway....


The weekend went off really well. There were many competitors and the performances were amazing.



Kudos to them, to be able to have the ability and stamina to put themselves through that.

2 comments:

Bruno Rocco said...

just to let you know the lady that won was a 290 lbs 4 years ago

Fairy Mae said...

ya, she was super sweet. She told us her story. The women were all really good to talk to, itwas some of the men who were deprived of food and drink that were a bit scattered.

Ahhhh George