Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Jinxed

I think I really did it this time. I jinxed myself but good.

I got myself a credit card just in case I run into trouble.

Well, I have. My car has really been giving me a run for my money. I am seriously in the pit. I am not impressed at all. I have spend almost a couple thousand on this damn car and to think last month, I was looking at a black ford focus, fully loaded, heated leather seats, a moon roof, and sirrius radio and my payments were gonna be less then 600. SIX HUNDRED and I've spent how much on my little blue smurf turd! Heaven help me.

Can anything else possible go wrong. I am working two friggin' jobs so I can get bills paid up and there is just one thing after another!

I shoulda bought the car.

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Cars are a bottomless pit when it comes to throwing money at them.

Fairy Mae said...

You're right!

Ahhhh George