Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shuffle Board?

It's not very often I remember dreams but last it was so vivid.

Not only do I snore...yes I do! I can admit that, but I do drool the odd time and I also talk in my sleep. I don't think I was talking, butrather singing.

I was playing shuffle board with two other people, one was guy who I went to school with many years ago, he moved away in about grade 6 or 7 I think, and I am now facebook friends with him. There was also another guy and he went to Rocanville School. I would see him every Thursday when they were bussed to my school for Industrial Arts classes, he was also an Air Cadet that my mom had in her Squadron and am Facebook friends with him too...anyway, the three of us were playing shuffle board and whom ever had the least amount of points after each round had to go outside in the cold (it was winter and snow on the ground) and sing a song on a stage....for everyone!

I continued to lose and because I am a HUGE George Michael Fan, all I would sing were Wham! songs or George songs.

Faith was the first one I started with, then Wake me up before you Go Go, then Freedom....after that I was asked to leave the building....hell, I didn't want to be playing shuffle board anyway!

No comments:

Ahhhh George