Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Prayers

Well, the next step from here is up.

Im cranky, upset, and just don't want to be here at this job any more. I have given three years, and for what?
I have been disrespected by the tech and stage manager on more than one occasion...nothing has ever been done. They tech manager is padding his hours...what?...yes, he still works here.
The stage manager is rude, and obnoxious and that is to clients as well. He decided to use one of my ornaments as a hammer to "tack" down a piece of tile that was sticking up in the office and broke my ornament. Too lazy to get a hammer? I know, let's use one of Fairy Mae's things to use...I don't like her anyway...
I have been asked to leave the stage area on more than one occasion, eventhough I was in there to do my job. I have been bullied long enough.
I can not continue this. I mentally can not take the crap anymore. When I bring this up to the former acting manager, who is a board memeber, I get "we'll look into it." When Rodney broke my ornament and they all stood there and watched, I got "you sould be use to him by now." I didn't get an apology...nothing.

I have informed my new boss, that I am checking out. I will no longer be nice to Rodney, so don't look for it, don't expect it. I am looking for another job.

It makes me very sad to know that I went from loving this job, all the marketing ideas, the avenues it opened, the great people I have met along the way, the childhood mentors I was able to meet like Valdy and Tommy Hunter, my love for music, theatre and dance - gone. Soured. Made all possible first and foremost, by two assholes that still and I would imagine will always work here, chasing away the people who want to work here, want to be here. Soured, from working my ass 12 hours straight for three or more weeks in a row, no thank you, kiss my ass, or go to hell, with no relief help, soured from endless gas mileage from not having any days off...just fed up and soured.

Its just too sad and it breaks my heart.

Thank you Rodney and John for being such a pain in my lily white ass for 3 years...you have earned it. I hope you make others around miserable until the board finally realizes its you, and then justice will prevail.

Amen...

No comments:

Ahhhh George