Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Billy The Exterminator

I had a night off last night!!!

I was pretty excited...the GM said "go home Fairy Mae..." and Fairy Mae left on a dead run out the door.

I thought Buster and I could catch a bit of Billy when I got home, but alas they were all re-runs...

Im kinda stuck of some of that reality TV...its a shame really, but thats all thats ever on anymore when I get home.

The Amazing Race, Survivor, Billy, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares...ugggh. Can it be?

I really love Big Bang Theory but I can never catch it on time. Bones, Lie to Me, Law & Order UK and Los Angeles. I find if I miss too many, I can't catch up...

Do I really watch that much? I admit that I do have the TV on most of the time, but lots of times I am doing something else in another room and like it on for noise sake.

I did watch a movie the other day with a dog as the main character. I was about to change the channel when my dog, Effie caught sight of it and then I had to leave it there for her to watch. Since when does a dog lay infront of the TV and watch a two hour movie?

Seriously.

No comments:

Ahhhh George