Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, November 08, 2010

WOW!

Ok, so the Paw is officially and painfully over. The next play to be pulled off is this weekend at the seniors centre..."On Golden Pond".

I just came back from yet another year of theatre. The One act Festival called TheatreOne was held in Melfort over the weekend. 9 plays over 3 days. It was a great little mini vacation. I was able to stay with Peanut all weekend and was also able to hang out with Dave & Moe as well. The only thing that I had a wee bit of a problem with, well two problems really, was that I had a shadow who followed me most places...and the other was taht I didn't get to see a whole lot of Wilma.

I was also a little perturbed about a few things along the way as well, but this too shall pass. The great thing about is, that I only see some of these people once a year and I am not married to them which is even better, so once is enough.

There is one person there that is really starting to rub me the wrong way. He is a smart ass 24/7 and has really only stupid stories to tell. I never know if he is really serious about topics he talks about...is his home life really that bad that he has to cover as a smart ass all the time? Im not sure, but the less I ran into him over the weekend the happier I was.

Peanut and I did manage to smooze a few wee drinkies out of 4 hockey players while in the hot tub and was quite happy when it was time to get out.

All in all though, it was a fab weekend and this December its going to be Christmas at my house with Peanut and Wilma...I can't wait!

WOW!!!!
My two best friends in the world are comin!

3 comments:

Wilma said...

M'kay, I wish we could have spent more time together, too!

& B) I'm ultra curious to find out who you are talking about!!!!

Can't wait for our weekend <3

Bruno Rocco said...

Can't wait for christmas It's going to be a riot the 3 musketeers togethe again

Fairy Mae said...

I cant wait either!!!!

Ahhhh George