Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

This weekend

WOW!

It is busy this weekend!

Kiddo has her birthday party on Friday. I am wondering which of Busters friends will stand us up yet again.
I started a second job by helping Busters Aunt and Uncle out with their catering business. It has been busy!! AND, I have been asked to be on a Theatre Board, which for some strange reason all the meetings are in July! How strange!

I also have to go home to help mother with a few things in the house, which by the way I am not impressed with how things turned out for me on that little renovation adventure my mom just had.

Once again mommy was bailed out by "people who love her" and I am just chopped liver, I who bail her out on a regular basis...am well, I just am her daughter.

My little SUV that I just bought has also been recalled and I now have to take time off work to get it serviced.

Ahhh, so it all starts tonight...which I might add, I may or may not be home by myself...again.

I may have to call upon my old friend Mr. Polar Ice to talk to tonight.

On the bright side, since I started this online workout, I have lost 5 pounds and have toned up considerably...I think I even see and ab poking through!!! WOOHOO!!!

No comments:

Ahhhh George