Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A play

THis week is a big one. The Board at my old job goes in for their meeting about the two people I hate for bullying me and harassing me at work. I have give all documentation, a list of laws from the Canadian Standards Board and just two days ago, received yet another email about the slander that is still going on there about me. I was wild. I emailed the one board member who has known about this for awhile now and told her about the email I just got and told her that if she didn't nip the talk about me in the bud, I would take them to court for slander. I'm done with this crap. I last went to ex-work January 7th. It is now end of March and Im still the talk of the theatre. I have been ousted from my presidency on one board...the Gala. I have been ever so nicely asked to leave my baby - The Players. My best friend co-wrote a play that I was dying to do - to direct, and now can no longer direct it. I'm heatbroken....sad and oh so disappointed. And really, really pissed off....the line was crossed. The board member who made that all possible is the one who continues to cover for the bullies. Do people not think that I still have friends there who tell me all of this? People are so stupid...you can't fix stupid folks.

No comments:

Ahhhh George